I got this blog award from Maggie Elizabeth.
She has a super cute baby and super cute hair!
So with this award you are supposed to tell blog land 7 things they might not know about you, and then nominate 7 other bloggers to do the same. I nominate everyone, because I can't choose. And I want to learn 7 things about all of you.
1. For those that don't know me in real life, you might be saying my name DINAH, like Dinah shore, but it's pronounced Dina, like Gina or Tina. I get called Diane or Diana too.
2. I would prefer my husband surprise me with a Coke Slurpee rather than a diamond bracelet. For real.
3. My high school won a radio contest and Vanilla Ice had a concert during the school day for us!
4. My husband is a much better cook than me. He is pretty much better at everything than I am. And I am OK with that.
5. I get home sick real easy. I don't usually enjoy going out of town. I didn't become that way until I was married.
6. After I graduated college I moved to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for a year by myself. I did not know one person there and I had never been there before in my life. I don't think I'm that brave anymore.
7. I hope this is not something unknown about me...I am a Christian and my relationship with God is the most important thing in my life. Although I put a lot of importance on decorating, reality TV, coke, food, and stuff...I know it's all meaningless and has no eternal value. I'm pretty sure there will be Coke in Heaven though!